The Dairy Farmers of Canada will donate $1 on your behalf to the CCAC every day you use the app to track what you eat.Click here for more information
African-Americans get their first colonoscopy at age 45, while the rest of the population remains with the 50-year benchmark
Aug 08, 2014
Q: I heard on the radio something about men and women needing to get their first colonoscopy when they turn 45 years of age rather than fifty. What’s that all about?
A: You likely didn’t catch the whole story. It’s now recommended that African-Americans get their first colonoscopy at age 45, while the rest of the population remains with the 50-year benchmark. Once both groups have graduated from their first screening, they’re to come back every ten years.
- (Aug-08) - Think Yourself Healthy!
- (Jul-23) - Ottawa Hospital hopes diagnosis lab will aid cancer treatment: This is the future for target therapy
- (Jul-23) - Interesting new Trial for Stage lll resected CRC FOLFOX and CELEBREX®
- (Jul-21) - Provinces taking too long to approve potentially life-saving cancer drugs: study
- (Jul-02) - 13 Everyday Habits That Are Aging You
- News Archives...
Sunday, September 21, 2014
The 2014 Nutrience Oakville Half Marathon, 10K, Whole Foods Market 2K Fun Run/Walk and the 10K Student Relay will all be taking place on Sunday, September 21st. If you are an Oakville or surrounding area resident PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE CCAC by registering for this amazing event! Run or walk